Anarkali Dresses – Give A Touch Of Royalty To Your Look
Anarkali suits have been in existence since centuries, in fact from the Mughal era. Our Bollywood divas have also been in love with anarkali dresses since the days of Pakeeza and Umrao Jaan. But, anarkali dresses have became a fashion statement only in the last few years, and every Indian woman now pretty much owns this stylish ethnic wear in her wardrobe.
A combination of a long kurti in an umbrella style and bottoms of your choice, anarkali suits look fabulous on Indian women of anybody shape. These days, anarkali dress online shopping is quite popular.
Suitable for every occasion
Also known as frock suits, anarkali dresses are available indifferent styles to flaunt at every occasion. The best thing about wearing anarkali suit is that it looks elegant, even if it’s a simple printed dress.
• You can pickup a regular A-line or a lightweight printed anarkali kurti for daily wear.
• You can confidently wear an anarkali suit to your office; if at all, you will only earn compliments for your choice of dressing.
• For special occasions, pick up a heavily embroidered anarkali suit in zardozi, kundan orzari, or gotapatti or embellished with stones.
Wear it the right way
Given its numerous styles, anarkali suits offer you several options to mix and match your look.
• You can wear it with a tight fitting churidar or legging.
• You have the liberty of wearing a floor length anarkali suit as a dress, without a bottom.
• Many fashion forward women are teaming up their anarkali kurtis with palazzos, and we must say the effect is simply sensational.
Accessories to match
One of the best things about an anarkali dress is that you can step out wearing minimum jewellery with it.
• Wear traditional jewellery like chandbalis or jhumkas; they look very elegant. Or you can even wear the currently in vogue earcuffs.
• Match your anarkali suit with pearl and kundan jewellery.
• If you are wearing a heavy anarkali suit with zardozi or stone work, avoid wearing heavy or statement necklaces.
• If you are heading for a wedding or a festive party, carry a gold clutch and high heels.For a much regular affair, wear wedges or flat sandals to give it a more casual look.
A few buying tips
When shopping for anarkali dresses, make sure you buy onethat matches your body shape.
• An anarkali dress should not be too tight around your bust.
• For a slim waist or an hourglass figure, a flared anarkali dress works the best.
• A floor length anarkali looks the right fit on a pear shaped figure.
• An anarkali dress with a dupatta is a great choice for women with heavy bust.
Buy anarkali suits online:
Would you like to buy anarkali dresses online? This way you can get a larger variety of anarkali suits in every material, size and style.All you need to do is log on to Hi2Buy.com and find an appropriate dress according to your body measurements!